Responsive & Effective Tutoring in Invercargill
We started tutoring in Invercargill in 1993 under the name Academic Tuition. Since then we have operated a number of tutorial licences and programmes constantly refining what we offer. Since 1993, in Invercargill alone, we have assessed, taught and monitored the education of well over 3000 students from pre-school to Y13. We take a conservative approach, knowing that it is easier to get ahead before you get behind!
My strong belief is that we should plan for that success. Being successful is not about luck; default planning doesn’t work- we have to make it work. Call me now for a free assessment on 03 214 4181 to discuss your child’s needs. (Allow up to 90 mins for this.)
If your child is currently struggling at school, the most important thing you can do right now is to come in for a free assessment. It’s the best FREE money you will spend. It allows us to see where your child is at strategic places in their academic journey.
Over your child’s 13 year academic career, you will have upwards of 30 teachers telling you different things. As parent, you are the only one constant in your child’s education. You will live with the consequence of both success and failure.
It’s because we are serious about your child’s success that we…
- Only employ trained teachers- not high schools students. Good teaching comes down to good relationships. A skilled teacher is far more effective
- Use a variety of tutorial approaches, skills-based and NZ curriculum
- Individualized programmes based on your child’s needs; catch up, consolidation or extension
Our Results Speak For Themselves!
Our students enjoy the taste of success and home life for you as a parent is happier! Parenting is much easier when students experience success. Successful kids are happy kids, happy kids make happy homes and schools.
Our teachers enjoy their work because we see success.
PAINTING BY NUMBER DOESN’T WORK; WE HAVE TO PLAN FOR YOUR CHILD’S SUCCESS!
Benefits of Tuition
We typically see four key benefits for our students…
- Success in skills, knowledge and application.
- Self esteem is a by-product of being successful.
- We reinforce successful learning habits- successful people are just people who have successful habits!
- By getting ahead students are less likely to experience failure.